Here at Sirona care & health, we like to Take it Personally. From our clinical teams to those working in our support and corporate services, everyone has the opportunity to help make a real difference to the lives of the adults and children we support across our local communities. We are always looking for people who share our core values to join our teams in our Adults and Children’s Services, working across South Gloucestershire, Bristol, North Somerset and Bath and North East Somerset.
Careers at Sirona
We actively promote equality of opportunity for all and aim to employ a workforce that reflects the communities we serve. Our career opportunities are varied and diverse, offering defined development routes for staff. View our current vacancies below to see what a career at Sirona could look like for you.
We believe strongly that our people should be vaccinated wherever possible as at any time any one of us may come into contact with individuals in our care. It’s part of our Taking it Personally approach to do our best to protect ourselves, our loved ones, our colleagues and our communities. Therefore, we would encourage people joining us to be vaccinated unless they have a valid medical exemption.
We are a Disability Confident Employer. We guarantee an interview to any applicant who has a disability and who meets the minimum criteria for the role.
We recognise your need for flexibility to balance home and work commitments. In supporting such flexibility, we hope to enhance your well-being at work by tailoring opportunities to fit around you – and make juggling the demands of life that little bit easier.
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for people like you to help us make a real difference to the people and families in our communities. With flexible working and full NHS benefits in return, find out how we can support you to learn, grow and develop each day.
Apprenticeships in Sirona are viewed and valued as a supportive pathway towards careers in Health and Social Care, providing opportunities for new and existing staff to develop and grow. We actively and positively promote apprenticeships as part of our recruitment strategy and develop and we actively support our staff to undertake higher level apprenticeship, raising skills and promoting career development.
Find out what a career at Sirona care & health could look like for you
If we are not currently advertising a role that suits you, we still want to hear from you! Please feel free to contact us and we can discuss potential future opportunities and up coming recruitment events with you.
We are delighted that our current Care Quality Commission rating for the care our staff provide is “Outstanding”
We recognise and reward the hard work of all of our teams across Sirona care & health. Our benefits include:
- Competitive rates of pay including Agenda for Change (AfC) terms for NHS health funded roles
- Generous holiday arrangements and a holiday trading scheme
- Flexible working
- Contributory pension schemes including the NHS pension scheme for many roles
- Corporate induction programme with the opportunity to meet our senior leadership team and service users
- Fantastic range of learning and development opportunities including access to Clinical Skills, Apprenticeships and support to achieve the Care Certificate
- Clear development career pathways
- A Staff Forum and a Staff Survey so everyone has a voice at work
- Sirona staff discounts (incl. bus passes)
- A preceptorship programme for new qualified staff
- Well-being support including free staff physiotherapy service, occupational health, an Employee Assistance Programme, cycle to work scheme
We are registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) as part of the Data Protection Act 2018. We are committed to collecting, storing and processing personal information in line with UK Data Protection Law and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our privacy notice for staff and bank workers explains how personal and confidential information is collected, used and shared.