Sirona care & health delivers integrated health & social care care services across Bath & North East Somerset and South Gloucestershire through a range of services including three community hospitals, outpatient clinics, community district nursing and community social worker services.
Dedicated to excellence in everything we do, our vision is to a trusted provider of community health & social care.
This vision is being recognised as we:
- Employ 2000 staff and we are continuing to grow and thrive
- Offer a friendly working environment where high quality care and compassion are rewarded
- Provide care to the standard we expect for ourselves and our families
- Focus on the goals of the individual, taking into account their inter-related physical, mental and social care needs
- Personally take responsibility to improve health and wellbeing of those to whom we provide support
With our services expanding and developing across B&NES and South Gloucestershire we are in need to recruit new staff, capable of providing high quality care on a daily basis.
We employ a wide range of staff, such as:
- Specialist Nurses
- Occupational Therapists
- Social workers
- District Nurses
- Speech and Language Therapists
- Support Workers
- Therapy Assistants
- Community Matrons
- ‘Return to Practice’ opportunities
As well as many other specialist staff.
We can offer an excellent re-numeration package and recognise previous continuous service to the NHS or local authority for annual leave and sick pay purposes. As well as this our staff will be entitled to benefits including:
- A planned induction programme
- Good rates of pay
- Generous holiday arrangements
- Full, part-time or flexible working arrangements
- Fantastic perceptorship programme for newly qualified staff
If you are interested in working for us, or simply just taking a look at who we are, then visit our current vacancies page