Any adult who is over 18 years, who lives in the South Gloucestershire area or is registered with a South Gloucestershire GP.
The service involves four elements:
• an oxygen assessment and review service for patients needing oxygen therapy
• a prevention service to avoid you needing to go into hospital
• a hospital at home service following a hospital discharge
• an exercise and education programme (pulmonary rehabilitation)
You may receive care under all four elements or just one or two depending upon your individual needs. We may also liaise and refer you on to other services should you need it.
You can be referred in to the service by:
• Your GP
• Community Matron
• District Nurses
• Other healthcare professionals
• Or self referral, if you are known to our service already