Any adult who is over 18 years, who lives in the South Gloucestershire area or is registered with a South Gloucestershire GP.
The service involves four elements:
• an oxygen assessment and review service for patients needing oxygen therapy
• a prevention service to avoid you needing to go into hospital
• a hospital at home service following a hospital discharge
• an exercise and education programme (pulmonary rehabilitation)
You may receive care under all four elements or just one or two depending upon your individual needs. We may also liaise and refer you on to other services should you need it.
You can be referred in to the service by:
• Your GP
• Community Matron
• District Nurses
• Other healthcare professionals
• Or self referral, if you are known to our service already
Do you know a member of staff within our Respiratory Specialist Team who has gone above and beyond your expectations and deserves to be recognised for delivering an exceptional service. Each month we choose an individual or team to be our Sirona ‘Star’.
Tell us about them today, we would love to hear from you. You can email us using the form below or drop us a line at the following address: Communications Office (2nd Floor), Kingswood Civic Centre, High Street, Kingswood, Bristol, BS15 9TR.