Employment Inclusion is a team of job coaches who can support people with learning difficulties and people with autism to move into full time paid jobs. We also work with people who are already in work but need support to keep their jobs.
Who is this service for?
Employment Inclusion is a team of job coaches who can support people with learning difficulties and people with autism to move into full time paid jobs.
How does this service work / what's involved in this service?
We know that getting a job is important for people but that finding and keeping a job can be difficult to do on your own. Our job coaches can support you with this.
The Service will help you:
- Get a job
- Develop skills
- Be more independent
- Gain more confidence
- Prepare for your future
Before you start work the job coach will:
- Work with you and others who know you to build up a picture of what you can do and what job you really want
- Give you the chance to try out different types of work so that you have a better idea of what you would like to do
- Work with you and employers to get the right match for you
- Support you to access any benefits advice relating to employment so that you how how getting a job will affect your benefits.
When you start work the job coach will:
- Provide job coach support to you on site until you and your employer are confident that you can do the job on your own
- Be there to provide support if there are problems at work.
For details of similar work we do with employers, please see the Employers Network.