This service is for adults who are registered with a GP in the South Gloucestershire area.
Who is this service for?
What we do
We provide a 24 hour nursing service for adults who are housebound. This can include;
- Comprehensive individual assessment of needs
- Out-of-hours clinical nursing care, support and advice
- Skin care, including pressure ulcer care, post operative/wound and leg ulcer care
- Continence assessment and provision of aids
- Catheter care and bowel management
- Palliative care, including holistic management and symptom control for people with cancer and other life limiting conditions
- Advice, guidance and support regarding medications
- Provision of equipment, including advice and assessment to maintain independence
- Monitoring and screening of chronic diseases, including Diabetes, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Cardiovascular Disease
How do I access this service?
You can either self-refer using the contact details on the right of this page, or you can be referred by your GP or other health care professional.
You will receive an initial assessment by a nurse who will work with you to identify your health needs.
Single Point of Access (SPA)
Corum Office Park, Crown Way
8.00am – 6.00pm | Everyday (including weekends and Bank Holidays)
0300 125 6565
Please note that SPA do not accept fax referrals.
Please call 01225 831400 if you need out-of-hours advice (6pm-8am).