The service is for adults over the age of 18 who are housebound with medication issues including recent discharges from hospital, concerns about side effects or any other difficulty affecting ability to manage medication and are registered with a GP in South Gloucestershire.
Who is this service for?
What we do
- Carry out face to face medication reviews with the aim of reaching an a agreement about the continued use and effectiveness of treatment
- Aim to improve the transfer of care between hospital and community settings, especially where medication has changed
- Aim to reduce medicines waste
- Remove old medication to prevent confusion and errors in medication taking
- Address any medication concerns
8.30am – 5.00pm | Mon-Fri
01173 302 510