This residential care home provides care & health services in a safe environment for older vulnerable adults with a variety of disabilities.
Who is this service for?
What we provide
The care home offers a broad range of activities which aim to promote independence by developing/maintaining and enhancing people’s skills, interest and abilities.
We also offer services to support the wider community, which include respite care, day care, hairdressing service, toe nail cutting service and the use of an assisted bathroom. In addition there are rooms that can be booked for meetings & activities and refreshments can be provided.
Charlton House has 2 units
- Somerdale provides a service for older people with dementia.
- Abbey Park provides a service to older people with a range of physical disabilities.
How do I access this service?
- You can be referred to this service by your Social Care Team and:
- You must be resident in Bath and North East Somerset
- You must have had an assessment of your needs completed by a social worker
If you currently live in another local authority area, your local social care team, must have assessed you as requiring residential care.
Providers of this service
Charlton House (Residential Care Home)
Hawthorn’s Lane, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31 1BF
8.30am – 5.00pm | Mon-Thurs
8.30am – 4.30pm | Friday
01225 396 049