This family fun day will offer a range of fun and exciting activities for the whole family as part of the Tour of Britain Community programme sponsored by KLM and Bristol Airport.
- Tractor Ted ‘Live’ Farm experience including sheep, goats, hens and Meg the sheep dog plus Tractor Ted inflatable fun and tractor driving.
- Scooter work shop (2pm and 3 pm) and skateboard work shops (12 pm and 1pm) with Team Rubicon – to book contact Odd Down Sports Ground on 01225 300420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extreme MTB Try-Out track and Junior playcycles track (under 7s) with Get Cycling
- Cycle skills, balance bikes and open session on the cycle circuit (12pm – 4pm)
- Live music performances by Bath Spa Band (12:15 pm & 1:30 pm)
- Sports tasters – Tag rugby, football skills, disc golf/ultimate frisbee, laser shooting, zumba, tri-golf, tennis
- Cyclo Cross event
- Family Games and activities with This Mum Runs
- Children crafts and ‘Any One for Tennis?’ with St Philip and St James Church
- Tumble Tots – Designed to develop children’s physical skills of agility, balance, co-ordination and climbing, through the use of brightly coloured Tumble Tots equipment (activities for under 2 – 5 year olds)
- One You Zone (offered by Sirona care and health) – Healthy snacks for children;Lifestyles M.O.T’s (Blood pressure check, weigh in and BMI information provided with appropriate sign posting), take the ONE YOU survey; Weight management & smoking advice; A range of active games will also be on offer to children age 11 upwards in the zone (with an emphasis on physical activity)
- Refreshments including licenced bar
Main Activities 12 pm – 4 pm
Odd Down Sports Ground
Bath, BA2 2PR