This role sits within the HR Central Services team responsible for the delivery of all HR support services to the organisation. The team is based at St Martins in Bath and supports policy development, initial HR advice, recruitment/resourcing, HR projects, HR front-line services, administration and HR systems in relation to the 2,300 staff employed by the organisation and a large team of bank staff.
The HR Services Co-ordinator is responsible, as part of a team, for the provision of a front-line customer service function for the HR function as a whole. Developing highly efficient processes, ensuring that all transactional and administrative tasks are customer focussed, and provided in an accurate, efficient and timely way.
The Post Holder will:
- Oversee and own all HR enquiries coming into the department via email, telephone or in person, resolving and only referring on where absolutely necessary.
- Working closely with the HR Advisors to ensure appropriate support is in place where matters are more complex and managers require further advice, guidance and support.
- Own the new starter/set up process from the point an offer has been made to a new worker/employee, overseeing checks and clearances and ensuring induction and introduction to the organisation is an efficient and effective candidate experience, including representing the HR function at induction.
- Be responsible for ensuring compliance around checks and clearances of new staff/workers.
- Focus on continuous improvement and development of all HR transactional processes and procedures e.g. contract changes, leavers, exit interviews (as and when these processes are reviewed/implemented).
- Be the point of escalation for more complex queries from the HR Services Administrators.
- Maintain and and further develop the HR services processes and systems including content of all customer service/frontline service related Intranet/Internet pages.
- Provide a flexible resource to support the HR function as a whole, including for example support with projects, note taking and supporting recruitment campaigns.
See attached for further information:
CV’s to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org