Are you looking for a new and exciting role? We have a great HR Advisor opportunity available at Sirona care & health!
We are a great organisation to work for, employing more than 2,300 staff and delivering a wide range of health and social care services across the region, providing the standard of care we would expect for ourselves and our families. We offer generous benefits to our employees, and a working environment where you’ll be encouraged to come up with new ideas to enhance and develop the service, in turn making a difference to the communities we support.
This is an exciting time to join our HR team. We have started on a journey towards business partnership and are continuing to develop the delivery of proactive and customer-focused HR services, helping to ensure that we have the excellent staff we need throughout the organisation in order to provide the best care possible for the people we support. To support this we are currently re-shaping our HR services team and have a HR Advisor career opportunity available.
- Full time or 30 hours with flexible working available.
- Package up to £32k per annum, with a salary up to £28k and membership of the NHS pension scheme.
- In this varied and interesting role, you’ll be a crucial part of our small HR Advice, Policy and Projects team. Your role will focus on 3 key areas:
1) Providing responsive, supportive and legally compliant first line HR advice for line managers.
2) Planning and implementing forward thinking business focussed HR projects and initiatives.
3) Ensuring up to date, employee focussed and intuitive HR policies.
- Ideal candidates will have extensive relevant HR advisory experience, demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and have a passion for supporting and coaching managers with a range of employee relations issues including sickness absence, conduct, grievance and performance.
- We will be focusing on absence management and Occupational Health provision in the next year, so you’ll also ideally have experience of managing HR projects.
- You will be based at St Martins Hospital located on the outskirts of the beautiful city of Bath. You don’t have to be from a health or social care background, in fact we encourage applications from those working in all different types of sectors, but you do need the skills and experience to help us to continue to develop a pro-active, responsive and business focussed HR service.
- In return for the skills and experience you will bring to the role, we offer a range of great benefits! These include a generous 27 days holidays each year, plus bank holidays, increasing to 30 days after just two years’ service, contributory pension scheme (NHS and Local Authority transferable), a comprehensive corporate induction for all our new starters, competitive sickness pay, health and wellbeing programmes, an employee assistance scheme, childcare vouchers and employee discount schemes. Parking at St Martins is easy and you won’t need to pay for parking.
- Interested? Please send a copy of your CV to us at CareerOpportunities@sirona-cic.org.uk
Closing date for receipt of applications and CV’s is Monday 16th May 2016