We put people at the heart of the care we give. To keep improving our services, we:
- Involve people in decisions about their own care and treatment
- Listen to what service users think about how we deliver services to them
- Hear service user views on making changes to improve services
- Listen to service user views when making decisions about Sirona care and health
Our vision is to be the trusted provider of community health and social care – committed to excellence in everything we do.
- We provide care to the standard we expect for ourselves and our families.
- We offer a high quality environment where the individual feels in control of the care and support they receive.
- We offer a working environment where high quality care and compassion are respected and rewarded.
- Our staff focus on the goals of the individual taking into account their inter-related physical, mental and social care needs.
- Every member of staff takes personally their responsibility to improve the health and wellbeing of those to whom we provide support.
- We nurture a just culture where all staff are supported to deliver to the highest standard and are fairly held to account when they fail to do so.
Sirona care and health involve service users and the public in decisions about care and treatment and how services are delivered. We expect, encourage and support service users to be engaged in all aspects of decision making and at all levels of the organisation from Board to ward. We support and train staff to engage with service users in creative and innovative ways to ensure that service improvement has firm roots in what the service users are saying.