Have your say
Your feedback helps us to know what we are doing well and not so well to improve our services to people.
You can provide feedback in three ways:
- Your Experience: We are committed to listening to what you have to say and working with you to make it better. If you want to pay a compliment, tell us about a concern or make a complaint, please get in touch below.
- The Friends and Family Test (FFT): This helps our health services teams to understand whether you are happy with the service provided, or where improvements are needed.
- Sirona Star Awards: To recognise a member of staff (or a team) who has gone above and beyond your expectations.
Tell us about your experience
Please contact our Customer Care team on firstname.lastname@example.org
We request you include the following information in your email to allow us to respond in a timely and appropriate manner:
- Your name
- The name of the person receiving care ( if contacting on behalf of someone else)
- Date of care received
- Your care experience
- How you wish to be contacted and the correct contact details
We are sorry but we have experienced some glitches with the previously available contact form so if you have previously made contact and not heard back when you expected to do so, please do email us again.
You can also tell us about a member of staff (or a team) who has gone above and beyond your expectations. Each month we choose and recognise a Sirona Star who has delivered exceptional service.
Have a suggestion?
If you would like to get involved in helping us to shape our services, both existing and new, please email us.