Rehabilitation Support Worker (RSW) Vacancies
Thank you for your interest in our jobs.
We have flexible full and part-time opportunities across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire for the below roles.
The jobs are listed below by area. If you click the links you will be taken to the NHS jobs page which has all the details about each role.
If you have any questions before applying, please contact our friendly and helpful Recruitment team: email@example.com
Inner City / East Bristol
North West Bristol
- No roles at present
Always there for you
Wherever you are in your career, we support you so you can care. This could be during a career break, helping you back to work, or when you need different working hours. We offer flexible working whenever we can to help make work work for you.
- Flexible working and special leave, including paid time off to care for dependents, and paid bereavement leave
- â€˜A time away from workâ€™ policy including disability leave
- Career breaks – unpaid leave for up to 12 months (minimum 3 months)
- Job share options.
- Generous 27-30 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Holiday trading scheme
Health & Well-being
- Cycle to work salary sacrifice scheme
- Corporate discount for gym memberships
- Staff well-being programme including occupational health, employee assistance programme with face-to-face counselling, in-house physiotherapy and DSE assessments.
Keeping you safe
We will provide you with what you need to keep safe, including a mobile phone, electronic tablet and full training.
Pay and Pension
We offer competitive pay and pensions:
- Career and salary progression following a structured banding based on knowledge and skills
- Paid enhancements for weekend, bank holiday and night shifts
- Contributory pension schemes (NHS or Royal London scheme) and flexible retirement options
- Generous maternity and paternity pay.
Have your voice heard
There will be plenty of opportunities to have your say about how and what we do. Our â€˜Your Voice at Workâ€™ programme includes a Staff Forum, bi-annual staff survey, staff newsletter and other outlets. We recognise the trade unions.
Learn and grow
You can progress your career through various routes and our extensive training packages which include apprenticeships, degrees and other courses. We have a Dedicated Learning & Development team which offers extensive learning and development opportunities, mandatory training, and apprenticeships. We also offer additional support for IT, numeracy and literacy skills.
Your Annual Performance & Development review will ensure that your career aspirations are supported.
We run awards schemes across our teams and services, recognising excellence such as the Sirona Star awards and and our annual staff excellence awards.
- Access to Blue Light card and Red Guava website offering retail and entertainment discounts
- Tech Scheme â€“ salary sacrifice scheme enabling purchase of tech products
- Bristol Credit Union access with loans at discounted rates
- First Bus Travel corporate membership.