Here at Sirona care & health, we like to Take it Personally. From our clinical teams to those working in our support and corporate services, everyone has the opportunity to help make a real difference to the lives of the adults and children we support across our local communities. We are always looking for people who share our core values to join our teams in our Adults and Children’s Services, working across South Gloucestershire, Bristol, North Somerset and Bath and North East Somerset.
Careers at Sirona
We actively promote equality of opportunity for all and aim to employ a workforce that reflects the communities we serve. Our career opportunities are varied and diverse, offering defined development routes for staff. View our current vacancies below to see what a career at Sirona could look like for you.
We are a Disability Confident Employer. We guarantee an interview to any applicant who has a disability and who meets the minimum criteria for the role.
We are constantly looking to enhance our bank of casual workers with people from a range of backgrounds who share our commitment to treat others as we wish to be treated ourselves. We offer flexible working hours to suit you. Our bank workers are valued members of our teams so we will give you full training and all the support you need. View our current bank opportunities below or contact us at email@example.com to discuss bank opportunities.
Apprenticeships in Sirona are viewed and valued as a supportive pathway towards careers in Health and Social Care, providing opportunities for new and existing staff to develop and grow. We actively and positively promote apprenticeships as part of our recruitment strategy and develop and we actively support our staff to undertake higher level apprenticeship, raising skills and promoting career development.
Find out what a career at Sirona care & health could look like for you
If we are not currently advertising a role that suits you, we still want to hear from you! Please feel free to contact us and we can discuss potential future opportunities and up coming recruitment events with you.
We are delighted that our current Care Quality Commission rating for the care our staff provide is “Outstanding”
We recognise and reward the hard work of all of our teams across Sirona care & health. Our benefits include:
- Competitive rates of pay including Agenda for Change (AfC) terms for NHS health funded roles
- Generous holiday arrangements and a holiday trading scheme
- Flexible working
- Contributory pension schemes including the NHS pension scheme for many roles
- Corporate induction programme with the opportunity to meet our senior leadership team and service users
- Fantastic range of learning and development opportunities including access to Clinical Skills, Apprenticeships and support to achieve the Care Certificate
- Clear development career pathways
- A Staff Forum and a Staff Survey so everyone has a voice at work
- Sirona staff discounts (incl. bus passes)
- A preceptorship programme for new qualified staff
- Well-being support including free staff physiotherapy service, occupational health, an Employee Assistance Programme, cycle to work scheme