This service provides a Community Hearing Aid Audiology service for adults in Bath & North East Somerset.
- Clinics are available at St Martin’s Hospital and Keynsham Health Centre
- We provide hearing aid assessment fitting and output verification
- Repairs and replacement hearing aids are available once you have been referred to our service
- Help with your hearing aid clinics are run regularly by volunteers in both locations
- We work closely with Hearing Therapy to ensure appropriate onward referral to rehabilitation services
- BSL interpreters are available on request
How do I access this service?
You can be referred to this service by your GP
For Audiology and hearing therapy services for children, please click here.