From December, we will be hosting monthly recruitment events across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire for healthcare professionals looking for an exciting career close to home. As England’s largest…
Coronavirus: If you are visiting any of our settings please note the following:
Keeping people safe from COVID-19 – what to expect when visiting a hospital or other health care facility after the 16th August:
The requirements for social distancing and mask wearing is no longer enforced in many public settings. However in hospitals and other health care facilities where there are vulnerable people the following protective precautions remain in place and are essential to protect individuals in our care. Please support us in this effort by following these steps:
- All service users, staff and visitors must continue to wear a FRII (surgical face mask) / face covering and follow social distancing measures in hospital and health care facilities at all times. Staff will continue to use other personal protective equipment according to local policy and government guidance.
- For some people, wearing a face covering may be difficult due to physical or mental health conditions. In these instances, please let our staff know, before or on arrival.
- If you are a deaf or hearing impaired, our staff have a range of communication options to ensure that they can communicate effectively with you. This might include writing things down.
- We would ask you to not attend hospital / health care facility if you have a new continuous cough, a high temperature (of 37.8 degrees or higher), have a loss of taste or smell, or if you live with someone who has any symptom of COVID-19
- Persons who are a contact of a person with COVID-19 symptoms or who have been tested positive are strongly encouraged to have a PCR test before attending a hospital or health care facility. The PCR result should be negative
- Please do not come to the hospital / health care facility if you have tested positive for COVID-19 until you have completed ten days isolation and are fully recovered. If you have an appointment please contact us and we will rearrange your appointment.
- Please come to your appointment alone unless you need a carer
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your appointment
- Less seating capacity means you may be asked to wait outside, or in your car
- Please leave the building promptly after your appointment.
Please visit our service updates page for the latest information.