Our second video podcast episode is now available to watch on our YouTube channel.
As the coronavirus vaccination programme rolls out we held a discussion to address questions being raised by some in the Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic communities. Our guests give their expert advice.
Host: Mary Lewis, Director of Nursing
Guests: Amran Hussein, Health Links worker; Dr Caroline Crentsil, Lead GP at The Haven; Genevieve Palmer, District Nurse; Dr Latha Chandramouli, Consultant Community Paediatrician and Dr Rajeka Lazarus, Consultant in Infectious Diseases and Microbiology at UHBW.
More resources and support:
- NHS coronavirus information
- UK government vaccination advice
- Public Health England advice
- Healthier Together COVID-19: Mass vaccination
- Healthier Together COVID-19: Covid Stories
- National Institute for Health Research advice
- Find your local GP
- The Haven: Local service for asylum seekers and refugees
- Covid-19 and flu advice available in community languages